The #1 problem is OFF-BOOKS accounting! All of these sub-prime loans are hidden. Nobody knows how much exposure all the banks have.
Secondly, people have been emailing me asking what I’ve been up to and why I haven’t posted more frequently. Well, as some of you might know I’m in night school at Washington College of Law at American University. (I should be reading right now actually)
Oh and I also got married!
Anyhow, don’t fear. I’m still sharing my thoughts, but more so over at my WheelEstateCam on Youtube. I attached the camera to my steering wheel and I take you for a spin as I head over to class. The “Video Blog” was featured in Friday’s Washington Times. Make sure you subscribe to Youtube.FranklyRealty.com
Here is a round up of my recent Video blogs:
- Lending Tree blows. How to Pick a Lender & today Close call closing.
- 4 Bank Tales: 22 Offers, Destoyed HVAC, Verbal counters, Bank Required lenders
- FranklyMLS.com 101 New E-mail Alerts. NO Passwords! How-To Video. This video is particularly cool. I have been constantly upgrading FranklyMLS.com. No MLS search site site comes close in terms of speed and massive amounts of data at your fingertips. Even other buyer agents use it!
- “Wheel” Estate Cam– Bank Foreclosure Bidding Wars (the first one!)
- Redfin- Debating their “Real Estate Science”
- Need to Sell before you can Buy? Some Options.
- And a little shout out to NVAR (Northern Virginia Association of Realtors) for their new Youtube channel to promote Realtor classes. Watch (the class is on Nov 12 2008)
So if you don’t have a Youtube account, you can sign up for free and subscribe to my Youtube Channel and get emailed when I post something new.
Oh, and yes, I’m still doing real estate! (plug: in case you need a Realtor)
Written by: Frank Borges LL0SA Broker FranklyRealty.com
ps. Please send me any typos